Our Card Cards logo sweatshirt is a crew neck sweatshirt and a part of our SS20 Minimalistic collection.
- Crew neck
- Set-in sleeves
- Taped neck
- Twin needle stitching
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Soft cotton faced fabric creates ideal printing surface
- UK: 280gsm, US: 271gsm
- UK: 80% Ringspun Cotton 20% Polyester, US: 50% Ringspun Cotton 50% Polyester
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
|Chest to fit||104CM
Our working days are Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
We aim to get most orders out the next working day, but due to high demand, please allow up to 3 working days for dispatch.
Some products such as our clothing, homeware, kitchenware and some other items are made to order and sent directly from the suppliers, which can take a while longer to fulfil and dispatch. This means that mixed orders will arrive separately, usually the externally fulfilled part of the order such as the categories mentioned above will arrive after the rest of the order shipped directly from us.
Estimated Delivery Times:
|Location:||Estimated Delivery Timeframe:|
|UK:||2-3 Working Days|
|Europe:||5-7 Working Days|
|US & Canada:||7-15 Working Days|
|ROW:||10-20 Working Days|
- If Standard Delivery is chosen at checkout, no tracking numbers will be supplied on the order.
- If a product in your order states in the description that it is shipped from the USA, delivery times will vary from the above.
- Dependant on the value of your order and your location, some orders can be subject to import fees, Car Cards is not responsible for any additional charges.
- We have a system that checks addresses, therefore incorrectly entered addresses are not liable for re-shipment or a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that addresses are entered correctly.
- Orders that have not arrived by the estimated delivery times above are asked to wait 10-working days before requesting a replacement or refund. It is very common for orders to arrive shortly after the estimated delivery due to customs and local service delays.